I am NOT a morning person, I don’t feel present until around lunch time. I fumble around in the morning, wanting to get ready as quickly as possible, (this gives me more time in bed). I thought it would be interesting to see what items I grab without a thought every morning.
1. TeaFirst things first, I need tea when I wake up. I’ve been loving my Anthropologie cup, it holds a gallon of tea and it’s so pretty.
2. SkincareI’ve been using Dermalogica at the moment, I use their three step routine from their oily skin trial kit. You can see if I'll be repurchasing by reading this.
3. ToothpasteAfter a rushed breakfast, I’ll use my electric toothbrush with my Seysondyne toothpaste and mouthwash*, my teeth can get a little sensitive with cold food and this toothpaste really helps.
4. Deodorant and PerfumeI use the Sure Maximum Protection roll on, seriously buy it, it works, not sure what else I can say abut that one. Chloe is my favourite ever perfume, I'm currently using a roller ball version I got at Sephora. Why don't we get rollerballs in the UK?!
5. Dry ShampooA quick spritz of dry shampoo ensures my hair looks fresh. I use the brunette version so I don't get that horrible white cast on my hair, it just helps extend the style for another day.
By this time, I’m probably late! What do you grab for in the morning rush?
*This post contains a PR sample
Have you followed Cherries in the Snow on Bloglovin?