I wasn't sure whether to upload this or not. Freakish close ups of my eyes aren't really flattering but I really liked this green eye make-up I created, so I'm sharing.
I wanted to use my Sleek Storm palette more, I find myself to recreating the same old neutral brown make-up looks from either the Urban Decay Naked palette 1 or 2. Spring means time for a change and time to inject some colour.
1. I took the gold shadow from the Sleek palette over the lid. I love how buttery soft these shadows are, I recommend picking up a palette of theirs if you don't already have one.
2. Then I blended MAC's Greensmoke, pictured in the bottom left of the image, which is a beautiful golden green, in the crease to add a little definition.
3. I used a small angled brush from Sigma and picked up some of the dark green shade from the Sleek palette and carefully pushed this against the lash line and added a tiny flick at the end. It's a great alternative to black eyeliner, it gives a softer feel.
4. My new favourite mascara was applied, which is Maybelline The Falsies, then I filled in my brows.
5. Pink is a great complementary colour to wear with green and it keeps the look looking fresh and spring like. I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart on my lips.
What do you think of this look?