Only two more days till Halloween! I thought I'd practice my skeleton make-up before the day so I could show you guys. Here's how I did it...
1. If you want to white out your skin this step is your first, I just used my palest foundation as a base.
2. I used my Bad Gal eyeliner by Benefit, which is quite chunky to black out my eyes and nose. Draw circles with slighty squared edges over your eyes, covering the whole are in eyeliner. I then drew an 'M' shape over the middle of my nose, then extended this down around my nose and nostrils.
3. Next I drew the teeth in with the eyeliner, I just extended the corners of my mouth out and drew vertical lines over my lips. Then I use black eyeshadow on my Sigma E30 pencil brush to shade, I could pack colour on but also use the edges to blend and create shadow.
4. The jaw and cheek bone detail was created by curving a line up to my ear, a left a little gap then pencilled in the bottom jaw line with a rounded 'M' shape so the bones matched up. I filled in the lower cheek in with my eyeliner to create the mouth cavity.
5. The last step was shading and creating shadow, I used my pencil brush and black shadow for this. I drew 'V' shapes on my temples and lines up from my brows to my forehead and smudged then out. I also shaded around the eyes, nose and jaw to add extra dimensions.
I'm not a 100% happy with the design but I'll fix it up for Wednesday. I think the teeth need to be bigger and I need to fix the jaw bone slightly but you can fiddle around to get your perfect skeleton make-up!
What are you guys dressing up as on Wednesday?
I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!